- Event Name: Master Class on Data Science and Business Analytics
- Speaker: Professor James Abdey, Professor at LSE – London School of Economic and Political Science
- Title: How to Use Data to Improve your Decision-making and Increase your Probability of Success?
- Date: Thursday June 23rd, 2022
- Time: 4.00 p.m – 5.00 p.m
- Location: UTC Campus, CBS Conference Room
Data-driven decision-making and the ability to communicate a large amount of information to audiences efficiently are vital in any industry. Bringing data to life in meaningful ways can identify important trends, patterns, relationships, and anomalies that facilitate successful strategies. It is also necessary to construct models to deep dive into the world of data analytics. From forecasting to “understanding the causes of things”, join Dr James Abdey at CBS on Thursday, June 23rd at 4:00 PM as he considers the essentials for an analyst’s statistical toolbox in a post-COVID world.
During his visit to CBS at UTC Tunisia, Professor James Abdey will offers a Master Class on Data Science and Business Analytics.
James Abdey is Assistant Professorial Lecturer in the Department of Statistics at LSE. His research interests include market research techniques and forensic statistics – the interplay of statistics and the law. Outside of academia, he has worked on various quantitative-based consultancy projects in areas including the art market, and the World Gold Council, he has also given seminars at the UK parliament.
This an invitation-only event. Please fill up the form to register and receive your invitation if you are:
- LSE and University of London Alumni
- CBS or UTC Alumni
- University student or professor studying or teaching data science or business analytic
- Professional interested in the topic of data science and Business analytics
To register for the event, please fill up this form: